Happy Spring! As we start a new season with the news of the Coronavirus pandemic on our minds, the team at Allegiant Electric sends our best for a healthy start to springtime.
While things are changing daily, we wanted to share that we are currently open and fully operational to support our clients.
And if you and your family are either self-quarantining or following social distancing, we thought the below spring-cleaning tips might come in handy:
• Replace smoke detectors every ten years; batteries should also be kept up-to-date.
• Convert burned-out light bulbs to LED options, which are more energy-efficient and can help bring energy demand down.
• Consider making small investments in your home, like carbon monoxide detectors and security lights for peace of mind. Also, Ring doorbells can bring visibility to your front door, whether you’re home or not. And lastly, installing Nest thermostats can make controlling your temperatures from an easy-to-use app.
• Have an extra freezer in your garage? Make sure it is plugged into a regular, non-protected outlet. By code, garage receptacles are already built to be protected, and GFI-protected outlets may trip…often causing frozen food to spoil.
• Take the opportunity to change out air filters.
• Hire a professional to check that your main electrical panel is in good working order and not overheating.
We are proud to call Las Vegas home and are proud to deliver electrifying experiences within Las Vegas. Take care this spring!